- Login: crystax
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/08/2013
- Last connection: 10/15/2021
|CrystaX NDK||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/08/2013|
- 06:08 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1836 (Open): Android Studio's native debug doesn't work due to lack of '-Wl,--build-id' linker option, when building .so libraries
- Here is corresponding discussion thread: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/37357255
- 03:09 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1716 (Duplicated): crash: stackoverflow: lrintf
- This is already fixed bug (see #1369). Shortly speaking, it was a bug in GCC optimizer, which makes functions `rint`/...
- 10:04 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1713: AttachCurrentThread crash on versions with ART
- Dmitry Shatilov wrote:
> I can't reproduce the issue anywhere except night build: I use arm-linux-androideabi-6
- 01:39 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1704: SIGSEV in libcrystax on x86
- Andrew Twyman wrote:
> I'm using the 10.3.2 release version. I can try a newer build if there's a particular one ...
- 01:04 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1704: SIGSEV in libcrystax on x86
- Thank you for reporting this issue. Strictly speaking, it's unclear what exactly cause that, since call stack is not ...
- 09:12 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1499: [x86] Crash on unwinding stack when throwing C++/Objective-C exception
- Liryna Stark wrote:
> This seems to happen for every exception throw. I am using last nightly crystax with https://g...
- 09:06 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1499 (In Progress): [x86] Crash on unwinding stack when throwing C++/Objective-C exception
- 03:49 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1550: SIGSEGV error when using OpenCV4Android
- Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please provide minimal project reproducing the problem? It would be muc...
- 01:22 PM CrystaX NDK Task #1537 (Open): Update Boost to 1.62.0
- 08:18 PM CrystaX NDK Task #1193 (Closed): Build Boost.Python with both python-2.7 and python-3.5
Also available in: Atom