- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/24/2015
- Last connection: 07/27/2019
- 11:28 PM CrystaX NDK Feature #898: Add openssl as a prebuilt library
- I see that openssl 1.0.2k is bundled with the nightly build of CrystaX (b1028), but there is interesting issue:
- 02:58 AM CrystaX NDK Bug #1234: 'fd_set' type not declared
- I've attached compilation result with `-H` option.
I can also confirm that including `sys/select.h` solves the pro...
- 10:45 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1235 (Duplicated): By default `NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION` is not set
- Previously, I didn't have `NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION` variable set in my `Application.mk` and everything was working ok.
- 10:43 PM CrystaX NDK Bug #1234 (Closed): 'fd_set' type not declared
- When compiling with CrystaX 10.3.1, I got the following error that didn't exist with 10.2 (didn't try with 10.3.0):
- 02:58 AM CrystaX NDK Support #1188: Static/dynamic library linking behavior change (10.1 -> 10.2+)
- Small addition.
The way I tested:
- start x86 emulator
- 02:52 AM CrystaX NDK Support #1188 (Closed): Static/dynamic library linking behavior change (10.1 -> 10.2+)
- There was some change in linking behavior, which may or may not be an issue.
I'm attaching a simple project that i...
- 05:31 AM CrystaX NDK Bug #1170: warning: "alloca" redefined
- I have also tried latest ndk from https://dl.crystax.net/ndk/darwin/756/
- 05:16 AM CrystaX NDK Bug #1170 (Closed): warning: "alloca" redefined
- In my code I have <alloca.h> included after <map>, which causes the following warning to be produced:...
- 08:21 PM CrystaX NDK Feature #897: Add crypto++ as a prebuild library
- Just a small note about the example. There is `-DCRYPTOPP_DISABLE_ASM -DCRYPTOPP_DISABLE_SSSE3 -DCRYPTOPP_DISABLE_AES...
- 08:18 PM CrystaX NDK Feature #899: Repository for prebuild libraries
- Sure. Let me know if I can help.
Actually, after some thought. Specifically for Linux/Ubuntu, we can actually mak...
Also available in: Atom