tests/device/issue61659-neon-assignment failed on Nexus One (android-10/armeabi-v7a)
Running device test [armeabi-v7a]: issue61659-neon-assignment (issue61659-neon-assignment)
/opt/android/android-sdk-mac/platform-tools/adb -s "HT011P800177" shell "cd /data/local/tmp/ndk-tests && LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/data/local/tmp/ndk-tests ./issue61659-neon-assignment"
 Segmentation fault LD_LIBRARY_PATH=...
---> TEST FAILED!!
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version set to 10.0.0
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Assignee set to Dmitry Moskalchuk
- Status changed from In Progress to Invalid
This test is intended to be running on Android 4.3 (android-18) and higher. Closing this ticket as invalid.
- Status changed from Invalid to Open
Reopen it since there is no need to restrict this test by Android version. Actually, it should work on all Android version since NEON is CPU feature, not OS.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom