pthread_rwlock: wrong order on acquiring lock
- Main thread set its shcedule policy as "SCHED_FIFO", with highest priority: sched_get_priority_min()+3.
- Main thread write lock 'rwlock'
- Create a writer1 thread, with schedule policy as "SCHED_FIFO", and priority using sched_get_priority_min()+2. The writer should block.
- Create reader thread, with same priority as writer1. The reader should also block.
- Create a writer2 thread, with priority sched_get_priority_min(). It should block on write lock too.
- Main thread release the 'rwlock'
Expected order of lock: